Skip to main content

How to find your purpose in life?

Be-ing


If for all of my pursuits
My reward is empti....
That vacant vacuum
Protruding vanity
If all it gives is vanity
What is my be-ing?
My choices..., should it be all wrong?
Though I give my mind to thinking,
My muscles to action
St...ill, my reward is empti....
If I knew the source of me
As Solomon, the wise king
I'd ask, "what's my be-ing"
And "what would you have me do?"
Then far from empti...ness
My reward will be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fine At Last

Cursed was he for our sake To save us from death's lake And to redeem us from the law's curse He carried the cross By the law, all before God pays a fine For every sin- one in a nine But all needed faith to please God and live And only by Christ unto God we can cleave For in Christ alone I believe His promised spirit through faith I receive Abraham's blessings are mine And right now with God I'm fine

O My God

O my God You are who you are None is like you are None to compare with your glory Or to tell the story Of your creation  O my God You formed all thing  Out of nothing But by your word And only you my Lord  Will I worship O my God  You know all time You shape all time To work with your plan In the span Of the world O my God You are one forever None to contend with you, never! None to stand in your holy place But all to praise Your hallowed name Poem by Ayomide Grace Can your God ever?? Dare to say something nice about your God and what he's done for you!๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

What Do I Do?

Really, I don't know what to do!!๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿคจ In the dark and ever lonely times When night takes forever And morn brings light so sheer What do I do? In moments without help For situations that are unclear When I felt God wasn't there What do I do? The things I've tried to do Though they seem close to right Isn't making the day bright But what do I do? An answer comes to mind Can this all my need satisfy? Let me give it a try Let me kneel in prayer. Ayomide Grace What do you do when life's troubles gets on your nerves?? Feel free to give your answers in the comment section.